July Jingles

The longest month of the year is finally over! Technically, July is just as long as any other 31-days month but somehow this July appeared to be never ending. The last week made me really impatient but I am glad that we are dome with July and the month has made way some really exciting (and challenging) days that lie ahead.



The month started on a really interesting note... lots of movies and awesome food. 
And below picture is about the kick-off to the awesomeness.
Read more about it here.



After a long wait... it finally rained in Gurgaon. 
And when it did.. even the plants loved it.




My cellphone wallpaper these days. It has worked wonders. 
Never knew that something as small as these words could be so helpful.




Fruits have finally made way into our house and that too on a regular basis.
Thanks to my Thursday fasts!




The email that had the power to raise the bar of excitement by several levels - Invite to Ambipur Indiblogger Meet.




Thurday Meal - Rich in Carbs but yummm...




"Please consider the Environment before printing.
What use, if these messages take an entire page!




The lens captured it just the way the eyes saw it.


The social workers!



We are already 4 days into August and I am loving it! The weekend has been busy, not that I like it but since it has been productive as well, I have no complains. How are you all doing? What kept you busy over the weekend? 

And before I sign-off for today, wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day!! YOU have been the reason, inspiration and support behind my blogging. Love and wishes :)




Comments

  1. Happy friendship day to you too...ohh..I need that wallpaper :)I hv been missing in action too..you have had a great month. I hv been busy with Inlaws and kiddo has a summer break so times is like flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need it... please feel free to download the image. My Friendship Day gift for you ;) Am I late?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts